jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2015

Hi bloggers! and merry xmas!
today I going to talk about my plans this summers, my holidays

We "summers" officially part on 9 January as 8 have my last exam, after I will be free! :)
the first is rest one day or two, after resting will continue with classes in surfing whit my friends and take advantage of to stay a couple of days on the coast for walking and bike rides. 

later and If everything goes well, plan a 4-day crossing to climb the summit of the volcano "big headless " in the Maule Region whit my friends the bio-bio region. It is a mountain crossing , quite intense because they walk more than 80 km. I 'll start coming to Santiago to work fully in the planning of volunteering to work, is this occasion I will be head of the camp for the second time in ñuble national reserve in the region of Bio Bio.

The work will be extended by 10 days, where also teach theam to volunteer environmental education and protection of the natural heritage of Chile





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario